Tennis Hot Shots Programme Terms and Conditions
Before completing this online registration form it is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions carefully. If your child is participating in a Tennis Hot Shots Coaching or Community Play Programme, you can complete this online registration form in order to register your child.
1. Tennis Hot Shots is an exciting ‘learning through play’ starter tennis programme for primary aged children that has been developed by Tennis Australia and is licensed to Tennis New Zealand.
2. Below are the terms and conditions for the Tennis Hot Shots registration offer.
3. Tennis New Zealand reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions for operational, business, security or safety purposes at any time.
1. Participants are requested to only register online once.
2. All online registrations will be cross checked against Tennis Hot Shots Venue registrations.
3. Registrations will only be accepted from children who are registered to an official Tennis Hot Shots Venue (Community Play) or Coaching Programme (Coaching)
1. To the full extent permitted by law, Tennis New Zealand’s cumulative liability to you for all claims relating to or connected with the Tennis Hot Shots Programme and other benefits whether arising under contract, negligence, tort or statute or otherwise at all made by you or on your behalf, at the option of Tennis New Zealand, be limited to:
(a) if the claim relates to services, the re-supply of the service again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again; or
(b) if the claim relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of such replacement, the repair of such goods, or the cost of such repair.
2. To the full extent permitted by law, the total liability of Tennis New Zealand under these terms and conditions will not exceed $25.